IEEE 802.3x Four Gigabit Ethernet ports PCI Express
Contact us for Pricing!
The brand new Gigabit Ethernet card features four 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet ports on a single card, giving you the opportunity to add even more ports to your router, and saving valuable PCIe slots. Bring maximum throughput and port density to your device, and with PCIe - bus speed is no longer the limit.
The card use the high end Atheros AR8131/M chip:
- Checksum offload features for IP, TCP, and UDP, lowering CPU utilization and optimizing network performance
- Wake-On- LAN (WOL) and AMD Magic PacketTM.
- IEEE 802.3x compliant flow control support
- Interrupt coalescing
- Advanced DSP architecture implementing digital adaptive equalization, echo and crosstalk cancellation
- Cable Diagnostic Test (CDT) for open, short cable, cable length detection, and incorrect or mismatched impedance.
- Intelligently reduces power based on cable length detected
- Green Ethernet feature support
- Supports Energy Star 4.0
|Ethernet||Four independent 10/100/1000 Mbit Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X|
|Dimensions||150 mm x 69 mm (excluding bracket)|
|Operating System||RouterOS, Windows, Linux|
Download the MikroTik RB44Ge Data Sheet (PDF).